Yes. We have a dedicated team ready to take I.T off your hands. Send us a request and specify the category of the task you have.
Yes. Our technical team will handle that for you.
It is very simple. Just follow these few steps and you'd be good to go:
- Login to your WordPress account and click on "My Site" tab at the upper left corner of your screen.
- On the next screen, click on the "Domain" tab in the vertical menu by the left of your screen, and then select the domain you want by clicking on it.
- On the next screen, select the "Name Servers and DNS" option.
- On the next screen turn off the "Use WordPress.com Name Servers". It is activated by default, you must de-activate it (turn it off).
- Then it will ask you to insert the custom Name Servers you want to use. You must enter (insert) two Name Servers.
Pricing is based on your business category, standard of the website, how ready your content is and based on the number of pages.
Yes, upgrading your WordPress site to a premium theme will require that you decide on which theme you want to upgrade to. There are over a 1001 Premium Themes, make your choice or feel free to seek our advice.
We would translate your work from English to French, Spanish or Dutch. Or the other way round.
Contact us and specify your current host provider, we will provide assistance.
You will need to indicate the new host provider of your choice. You will also need to make sure you have access to your old cpanel account.
Yes. Our team of professional writers will handle that for you.
Yes. This can simply be done by you with a little guidance from our technical team. You can also choose to let us handle it for you.
All design works we do are delivered with the source file after the final approval has been done by the client.
Send us a request with the specific challenge you are having. We are willing to help.
Simply send us a request and be certain to have the login details of your cpanel account.